This programme is provisional and subject to possible change
Friday, 21st of February
- 5 p.m. For Beginners: Overview about the different antiracist networks and transnational connections.
- 7.30 p.m. Travelling by pictures – chronology of struggles 2012 – 2014.
- 8 p.m. Opening Panel: Between multiplicity and unity: insights of recent refugee and migrant struggles
Saturday, 22nd of February
- 10:00 to 10:45 a.m Worldcafé – Reflections and perspectives
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Workshop-slot I
- How is Your Liberation Bound Up With Mine? Anti-racism from different starting positions.
- Local struggles of refugees, sans-papiers, and activists along the edges and centres of Europe. Migration routes via Greece part 1.
- Stop Deportation – Between airport action and continuous support work.
- Critical reflection on political motivated support work in Lagers.
- Between desert and sea: struggles for freedom of movement in the transit, Afrique-Europe part 1.
- Remember and interfere. The NSU killing spree and the struggle of the bereaved.
- For a humanitarian right to stay. The special situation of asylum seekers from former Yugoslavia.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Workshop-slot II
- From anti-Lager fight to renting politics.
- Another crack in the wall. Demands and strategies against the European Borderregime after the recent wave of migrant struggles and the tragedy of Lampedusa.
- Against Dublin III and inner-European deportation regimes.
- How to connect local and transnational struggles – the example Africa – Europe, part 2.
- „STOP Deportation Camp“ in Eisenhüttenstadt in August/September 2014.
- In the darkness: long lasting „Geduldete“ and „MitwirkungspflichtverletzerInnen“.
- Non Citizen Struggle – Theoretical reflections & practical impulses.
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Evening-Panel: Which crisis? Which borders? How and why connect antiracist struggles and social fights against austerity.
Sunday, 23rd of February
- 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. Workshop-slot III
- Which crisis? Which borders? Discussion about the podium from Saturday evening.
- Transnational Networks: Arrangements for further collaboration. Migrationroute Greece part 2.
- Transnational Resistance against the Uranium Mining in Falea (Mali).
- Migration from Bulgaria and Rumania: Interventions against precarization, exploitation and racism.
- Rightist mobilizations against refugees – Reconcile leftist struggles?
- “Fight racism, fight sexism“ : towards women emancipation.
- International Caravan to Brussels: transnational cooperation.
- Antimuslim Racism
- 12.30 to 2 p.m. Final Plenary